Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Modern Curtain Designs What Should I Do With My Bathroom Wall??

What should I do with my bathroom wall?? - modern curtain designs

I have all white walls. The shower curtain is white with duck and neon green and fluorescent lighting. No sea foam or mint, or olive oil, or a hunter .... The green that was popular, coupled often with a bluish-green. In any case, the veil is a modern look with a white, green and blue-green circles and one or two centimeters square. The green carpet match the teal. I bought the art of painting a pattern on a wall in green and blue-green. I thought bands or squares / circles or from all the white walls and patterned shapes as a boundary. I'm undecided. Any ideas somebody new to me?

1 comment:

  1. There was a playroom once with the color you describe. I have a vertical green and white stripes on the lower half of the wall and used a thin white edge of the wood, the scratches on the lower half of the wall block. (Your Home Depot you can find something that might work. I chose this particular kind of fine wood, because it is very inexpensive and can be attached to the wall with a small box of nails.) Was a bit of work that the a lot of space adds style. Hope this helps! Happy renovating!

    ReplyDelete